Automate personalized mobile interactions.
Pushing messages to consumers based solely on where they’re standing is almost guaranteed to annoy them. Instead, bridge a person’s offline and online worlds by personalizing an interaction based on the brands of goods they’ve purchased
Motivate shoppers with more than just offers and deals.
While consumers certainly look for a deal, retailers need to consider other supplemental images, reviews, videos and celebrity endorsements to perhaps inspire a purchase. Using beacons to push rich media when someone is standing next to a display can be very motivating (such as showing a photo of an A-lister wearing a jacket that a woman is considering for her husband).
What type of actions can I do with Beacons
- Welcome and greet customers when they arrive
- Push specific content to customers as they move inside the store
- Send them specials, offers and coupons at specific locations in the store
- Ask them for feedback after leaving the store
- Connect to loyalty programs
- Mobile Tour Guides
- Up-sell Your Customers
Learn more from Proxmer Proximity and Retail Marketing Solutions